I really miss...

Product update module

I need to update price lists regularly but this is not a simple task in Avactis as each item has to be amended manually as far as I can see.
What I need to be able to to us upload a new price list to the existing products database which identifies product codes already in the system and updates the pricing information as well as identifying new product codes and adding them to the product database.

As I am not using avactis to relate items in the product database to an image and text (I am using it as a repository for sku, short description, cost price and MSRP which is accessed by a third party application for display within a page turn, pdf catalogue after applying the correct membership based margin).
I am therefore creating a category for each pdf catalogue I am using and uploading a price list to that category. I need to be able to update each catalogues product pricing by simply uploading a revised CSV file to that category. Avactis would thencreate a new entry for new items and amend the information such as price and short description of existing items.
Is this possible as presently, when I try to upload a new csv file, Avactis creates new entries for everything instead of updating the existing data.

Can you help with this or am I just not doing something right?

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)