I really miss...

price lockout for non members ( or consumers)

I deal with consumers and professionals and it would be great to have the ability to lock out the prices ( or show only retail prices ) but then allow professional members to see the wholesale prices when they log in:]

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gaurav Joshi (Avactis Shopping Cart Team) commented  · 

Hey Thats a great idea!
        We are looking at introducing it in a future release (with an option for admin to either enable the price display for anonymous customers or not)

However a pointer for implementing this, you can use the tag <?php getValCustomerID() ?>.
        This will be null for customers not signed in, else it will have the customer id.
        So you can check if the customer id is null, then do not show product sale price, list price or add to cart, wishlist, quantity, etc.
        But instead you can display a button which will redirect to home.php (page for signin or register)

The tpl files for the changes would be
        avactis-themes/system/catalog/product-info/default/product-info.tpl.html
        avactis-themes/system/catalog/product-info/default/product-info-out-of-stock.tpl.html
        avactis-themes/system/catalog/product-list/default/product-list-item.tpl.html

If you are using other blocks (for ex. "related products"), then you will have to change the tpl files for the same.
        For related products, it will be "avactis-themes/system/catalog/related-products/default/related-products-item.tpl.html"
        Hope this helps!

Feedback and Knowledge Base